David L. Pogue, LEED AP
Global Director of Corporate Responsibility
Corporate Responsibility continues to grow in importance and international companies are seeking better ways to demonstrate their engagement. They are now looking to integrate their CR standards not only into their business practices, but into the practice of their businesses. To the winners go the future spoils. The CR arms race is on!
As Global Director of Corporate Responsibility, Dave Pogue oversees CBRE’s development, implementation and reporting for all aspects of corporate social responsibility, including environmental stewardship, community engagement and corporate giving.
His leadership has produced an award-winning sustainability platform leveraging thought leadership, service delivery and industry associations to raise worldwide green building standards. Program achievements include development of CBRE’s $1 million Real Green Research Challenge; delivery of co-branded BOMA BEEP training to more than 24,000 attendees; and recognition as the first manager of commercial property to certify more than 700 buildings in the LEED® for Existing Buildings rating system. CBRE has been honored by the EPA as a ten-time ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year and recognized by the U.S. Green Building Council® with the Leadership Award for Organizational Excellence.
CBRE has also been included in the prestigious Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) North America, and FTSE4GOOD Index for four consecutive years.
- LEED AP®, U.S. Green Building Council®
- BOMI Board of Trustees, member
- GRESB Benchmark Advisory Committee, member
- 2030 Districts National Board, member
- Building Owners and Managers Association/California, a federation of the eight chapters in the state, three terms as President
- Building Owners and Managers Association/Silicon Valley, founding member and President in 1985
- DELOS™ Advisory Board, member
- Measurabl Board of Directors, member